Saturday, November 17, 2012

Um... Oops

I was just going over my pins looking for inspiration for this fabric I bought yesterday and saw that I pinned this shirt a while ago!
Source

I didn't even remember I pinned it! Can you see how similar it looks to my recent shirt?


I can't believe I copied a shirt without even consciously doing it!
I guess we can call it subconscious copycatting!
WEIRD.
I have no idea where my head is these days.

In other news, things aren't much better here. It's been quiet for the last few hours, but we haven't left the house that much in days. I had to drive out today for some errands and I was stressed out the whole time because if the sirens go off while you're driving you need to stop at the side of the road, lie on the ground and cover your head. And while you do that, you can see the rockets flying and being intercepted over your head (or at least this is what a friend told me happened to her). You can see why I wasn't keen on that happening. Not to mention I'd feel really silly lying on the ground with my face in the sand for ten minutes.

Well, I just saw the picture of the shirt and had to share!
Have you ever been subconsciously inspired?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...