Thursday, April 26, 2012

Make it Yourself - Peplum Skirt

How beautiful is this skirt??
I love the color and the shape, it's a plain pencil skirt, but with a twist! Perfect for the office, but perfect for a night out in the town! I can just picture it with a white button down chiffon blouse and back heels.

javascript:; I stumbled upon this on Modcloth, my FAVORITE online store. Sadly, I never buy anything from there because the prices are a little too high for me, but I love looking around to get inspiration for sewing projects.


Speaking of which, I found an exact pattern of this skirt on amazon and thought I'd share it with you, it looks quite easy, the skirt is basically built from three panels and the peplum.


You can buy it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...